Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Andy Puzder: I’d support Trump if he were the nominee

                
Let me explain what we, the supporters of Trump, mean by the word establishment. First; it has no party, second; it has no public appearance, third; many past presidents warned, and spoke about it, fourth; many many books from authors all over the world have written about it, fifth; religious literature of all major religions talk about it, sixth; it controls the Republican party, and the Democratic party, seventh; the vast majority of reps in DC who are a part of this “establishment” haven't the slightest clue they are a part of this establishment, I could go on and on, but I digress..

If you would like to hear past presidents of both parties speak on this look at their memoirs, starting with JFK.  He was famous for speaking out about the secret societies which control the establishment of Washington DC.  Get the picture yet? didn't think so!!

To simplify for you college "educated" morons! It's the force that has been taking America towards the anti freedom mess it's in today!! ''Now, I still don't expect you "educated" morons to have clue what I'm talking about, but I assure you, Trumps supporters understand crystal clear what I'm talking about!!  I also assure you Trump supporters are still growing exponentially as his massage becomes completely understood by the masses.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment